Pageviews last month

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Week in Review

So not a stellar week for workouts to much living not enough running.  Work has been super crazy and I took a good friend, who has been having some challenges, to a concert to celebrate her birthday Thursday night leaving me tired on Friday so I took an unscheduled rest day.  Overall eating and hydration was good.  Mileage pretty low, but maybe that means I will have fresher legs next week for my last 10 miler before the half. 

The weekly Overview

Mon - Rest Day -I was really feeling the 13 miler from Sunday so I took a rest day.
Tues - Felt great Ran 3.1 miles at 4:30 AM finished with planks (sneaking in a little strength training)
Wednesday - 3.1 mile AM run no strength training
Thursday - 3.1 mile AM run - finished with push ups, planks, bridges and leg lifts
Friday - Unscheduled rest day
Saturday - Haunted Hustle 5K - PR for the course, but not the distance. I am not that fast on trails.  I always err on the side of I am naturally clumsy so I should slow down!  Strength training push ups, scissors, bridges, planks, plies, and sit ups.

I plan an easy slow 6 tomorrow.  Just to get in an hour of running this week.  Hoping for a less stressful work week and finishing my last 10 miler next week before the half.  

Also got our Flipbelts in the mail and used it in the race today.  Love it.  It is so comfortable and nothing moves.  My sports beans are going to fit great along with my IPhone.  Also the Yurbuds are working great compared to my Skull Candy so I feel like all my stuff is ready for the half.  I am especially excited about the Flipbelt since I still have the irritating rash on my side that my Nathan's belt caused on my 13 miler.  

Hope everyone had a great week and had fun if you were racing this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a Fitbelt. I own a Flipbelt, which I really like.

    ReplyDelete