Pageviews last month

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Calling My Mojo

I hope this is right.  It has been a rough couple of weeks with some injuries, time crunch, and just being generally tired.  I have actually been dreading my runs and thinking I can't believe I am about to run a half marathon.  So what do you do when you are just not feeling it?  I can only speak for me.

1. Took a few rest days
2. Downloaded some new tunes on Rock My Run
3. Went to the gym for some strength training
4. Shortened some morning runs
5. Moved some runs to after work so I could sleep in.
6. Kept reminding myself, you like this remember.
7. Went to my chiropractor

So did all of this help me find my Mojo?  It helped I think.  Really all secrets revealed, what really helped was just lacing up, even when I did not feel like it.  Okay especially when I did not feel like it and hitting the road.Today I had no pain and though I won't say I found my Mojo completely, he definitely heard me calling.  Here's to the times we just keep on keeping on until inspiration returns.

How do you get back in the swing?

Today I am grateful for a pain free run.

No comments:

Post a Comment