Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Calling My Mojo
1. Took a few rest days
2. Downloaded some new tunes on Rock My Run
3. Went to the gym for some strength training
4. Shortened some morning runs
5. Moved some runs to after work so I could sleep in.
6. Kept reminding myself, you like this remember.
7. Went to my chiropractor
So did all of this help me find my Mojo? It helped I think. Really all secrets revealed, what really helped was just lacing up, even when I did not feel like it. Okay especially when I did not feel like it and hitting the road.Today I had no pain and though I won't say I found my Mojo completely, he definitely heard me calling. Here's to the times we just keep on keeping on until inspiration returns.
How do you get back in the swing?
Today I am grateful for a pain free run.