Pageviews last month

Sunday, June 21, 2015

This Week in Fitness


So my workout week runs from Monday to Sunday.  I am trying to be more accountable so I thought I would check in on how I did.  Though sometimes I feel like my cat Pablo above, this week was a pretty good one on the workout and eating right front, despite being a little derailed after losing Frankie early in the week.

I am still using my Fitness Pal and I have been really good about logging.  So glad my Garmin 15 uploads to My Fitness Pal.  Also I can't believe how much more conscious I am of what I eat and my physical activity when it is staring me in the face all the time.  So I stayed below my calorie goals all week.  I got a lot of fruit and veggies in since this comprises most of my diet.  I did have two glasses of red wine one Tuesday after putting Frankie down and one on Friday with our meal.  

For workouts:

Monday - Ran 3 miles at 4:30 AM
Tuesday - Ran 3 Miles at 4:30 AM
Wednesday - Ran 2.5 miles 4:30 AM (heat lightning made me cut it short) 30 minutes strength after work)
Thursday - Ran 3 miles at 4:30 AM
Friday - Ran 3 miles at 4:30 AM, 30 minutes strength at the gym
Saturday - Ran 3.3 miles at 11 AM and went for my weekly chiropractic adjustment.
Sunday - Ran easy 3 at 10:30 AM (hubby is recovering from a back injury so we took it easy) 30 Minutes strength at gym.

I am happy to get an extra strength session in since last week I only got one in.  I can definitely tell a difference when I get in my regular strength sessions.

Hope your week went well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment