1) It gives me quality time with my husband.
2) It makes me tougher. If I can run 13 miles I can listen to yet another person talk about how water should be free! It falls from the sky. (Face Palm!)
3) It helped me realize I am an athlete.
4) Sticking it to everyone who said I could not run...what better reason!
5) knowing fit is different than skinny and running taught me that.
6) Freed up Sunday evenings...who needs to paint your toenails when you will be running in the morning?
7) Best way to see my city and every place we visit.
8) Races...they are just cool!
9) Cute running clothes!
10) Letting me truly embody a running toilet.