Pageviews last month

Monday, June 29, 2015

Did Not Recap My Week - Better Late than Never

It is a new week but I need to finish up reporting on last week.  Work was crazy and I have a friend going through some stuff regarding her living situation.  So I had a few challenges to my fitness and eating.  How did I do?  Not too bad.

Monday - 3 miles at 4:30 AM stayed within my calorie count on My Fitness Pal
Tuesday - 2.2 miles at 4:30 AM crazy day at work but managed to stay within my calorie count
Wednesday - 3 miles at 4:30 AM managed to stay within my calorie count
Thursday - Frustrating when your technology won't work.  Garmin would not find GPS ran 3 at 4:30 AM and went to the gym after work for 1/2 hour strength session.  Within calorie count
Friday - 2.5 miles on Friday no technology just finding my zen - cheat day for me. I was tired we had pizza for dinner.
Saturday - Spent the afternoon taking my friend to see apartments - made it to the gym after.  2 mile run death by treadmill and then half hour strength.  I had to fit in my second strength session for the week. Within my calorie goal.
Sunday - Ran 5.2 miles at the Eastside Beltline trail.  Then we went to the Old Fourth Ward Art Festival. Within my calorie goal. Still on the Summer Running Streak.

All in all it was a successful week.  It is amazing how much more aware I am of eating and working out now that I track it on My Fitness Pal.  It also inspired me to finally jump into the Fitbit craze.  I am getting a Fitbit Charge HR.  It arrives tomorrow and I am super excited.  I will let you know what I think.  Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment