Pageviews last month

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Too Sick to Run

After feeling only slightly better than death since Thursday I spent my birthday at the Dr. yesterday.  That is fun, I will write about that some time when I am not so busy contemplating the many ways I could kill myself and put me out of this misery.  The doctor tells me  I have the flu, bronchitis and tonsillitis.  I don't even know how you have all of those things at the same time, but suffice to say, it results in enough meds that not only do you feel like crap you are also stoned. 
 
 
So according to my doctor, who apparently knows everything, I have about 10% of my lung capacity currently, so there will be no running for me probably until the weekend.  Suffice to say there is only so much time you can spend lying in bed and on the couch watching ridiculous TV shows and remembering when walking to the kitchen did not leave you winded and in need of a nap.  Since I am barely coherent and I am sure somewhere in TV land someone is sleeping with someone's sister who also happens to be their cousin's baby's mama I should probably close.  I will be back writing when I rejoin the living.  Hopefully soon.  Next a call to my boss to let her know I won't be in tomorrow either.  Enjoy a run for me.  In perfect irony, I have been running in horrendous weather and get the plague just as spring has sprung in Atlanta.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, tough break to have all of that at once!! I can see why running is out of the question. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete