Pageviews last month

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What's In Your #FitnessCloset

I am joining Pavement Runner What's in your #FitnessCloset.  I am sure it is not so different from you.  The answer is too much stuff.  It is so funny since I got more into running I don't really think about buying work clothes anymore I think about running clothes and shoes.  Probably not great for my career.
Shoes
I have three pair of New Balance (101 Trail, 730's, and Minimus Road00) Skechers Go Run, Merrell Bare Access ARC, I have a couple of retired pair I now just wear for errands Saucony Kinvarra 2s and Brooks Pure Flow. I love pink for running gear.
 
Sports Bras
Moving Comfort, Brooks, Addidas, Champion, and Patagonia
 
Pants/Capris
Okay here is where you find out I want to be cute, but frugal, 2 pair of Old Navy Active Running Tights, 1 Pair of New Balance Running Tights, 2 Pair of Old Navy Active Compression Capris, 1 Pair of Loose fit Under Armor Capris
 
Tops
Honestly most of my tops long and short sleeve are tech shirts from races.  But I also have some New Balance tops, Old Navy Active Tech Tops, and Champion tanks and Tees
 
Shorts/Skirts
Variety Champion, Nike, Addidas, Old Navy Active
 
Outerwear
Patagonia Rain Coat
Old Navy Active Compression Jacket
Hot Chocolate 5/15K Hoodie
Old Navy Light Hoodie
 
Accessories
Bright Pink Nathan's belt for my I-phone
New Balance Sports Head Phones
Touchscreen Gloves
Saucony Running Cap (Safety Cone Orange)
All Weather New Balance Dry Wick Baseball Cap
Handheld Fuel Belt Water Bottle
Body Glide
 
 
Socks, etc.
Asics, Soft Wool, and a variety of others.  Oh an one pair of Zensah Pink Calf Sleeves
 
Except for the outerwear, none of this is in my closet.  It is in my little plastic drawer set from Target.  Of course not nearly as organized as it should be.  Oh and the shoes, both hubby's and mine, got their own Christmas gift the shoe organizer pictured above that houses our running shoes in the laundry room.

No comments:

Post a Comment