So Brian nominated 10 folks and gave us 10 questions to answer. So here goes.
1. What is your dream run, location-wise?
I love running along rivers and lakes. I am a water resource manager so that is kind of my thing. I would love to run along the water in Sydney Australia. Maybe because I really want to go to Australia.
2. Does your significant other share your running passion and, if not, is this an issue?
Not only does he share it; he got me started. I think he regrets it now. No just kidding, he is really supportive. I always tell him I know he is a great teacher (his day job) because if you could teach me to run you could probably teach a raccoon sign language.
3. Do you ever see yourself not running? Why?
This question is tough for me. The answer in my heart is no, but in the back of my head I know Rheumatoid Arthritis runs in my family and someday it may be a reality for me. What's that saying? "Someday I might not be able to run...today is not that day. "
4. Has running prevented more "injuries" than it's caused?
I would say yes. I would say not just injuries but illness. I have been healthier or I have gotten over it faster. Running has just made me stronger and made me take better care of myself because I don't want to miss out on running.
5. Running preference---rain or snow?
I live in Georgia so if I could run snow that would be an awesome experience. I am scared of ice though so rain in the world i live in so I probably choose rain.
6. Favourite sports team or individual
Confession time the only sports I really like are track and things like ice skating and gymnastics so I guess individual.
7. T.V. shows---week-to-week or "binge" watching?
I am addicted to Food Network, especially chopped and the all their competition shows. I also love Master Chef. What can I tell you I like to watch people make food I know I should not eat.
8. Do you have other blogs? Which gets the most time?
I had a blog that I never got into so I deleted it. I guess I wasn't as inspired, or it could be until recently I was a workaholic. Running helped me go into recovery. I have been a recreational writer all my life, always loved it so I really enjoy this outlet.
9. Hoop.la or Google+?
Google +. I think it is more interactive and easier.
10. Do you want to run? Or do you have to?
I think I started wanting to run, but now I really feel off when I don't run and frustrated if I plan to run and something happens so I am in the have to camp now.
Now I get the pleasure of nominating 10 blogs. Not easy because I enjoy reading a lot of your blogs and I find them very inspiring. Here goes?
Just Me and My Running Shoes
Will Run for Ice Cream
Congrats to all of you and thanks for inspiring me.
If you'd like to participate, here's what you need to do:
1. Post the award logo in a post.
2. Link back to the person that nominated you.
3. Answer my ten questions on your blog post.
4. Nominate ten blogger friends, let them know, and post links to them.
Here are 10 questions.
1) Cat person or dog person?
2) Favorite guilty pleasure song?
3) What was the best day of your life?
4) Favorite childhood memory?
5) What is your favorite race distance?
6) Are you a road warrior, trail adventurer or treadmill enthusiast?
7) What is your favorite cause or charity?
8) What one word would your best friend use to describe you?
9) What is your favorite thing about running?
10) What do you hate about running?