Friday, June 21, 2013
It's Hot, hot, hot!
I guess I have a few things and items I use to make it bearable.
1) Athletic Sunglasses that don't fog up.
2) All weather dry wick ball cap
3) Anti-chafe (I use Body Glide)
4) Running sockless
5) Regular hydration all day. You can't just decide I am going to run and down a bottle of water. Hydration is a constant state and a constant project.
6) Sun block (If you are a first time reader I am so pale I am almost see through)
7) Tank top. Can't do the layering of a Tee and a sports bra
8) Hubby (or appropriate running partner. Appropriate means they could pick you up if you pass out from the heat)
9) The words slow down recorded on my I-pod (I need this but instead I have my husband doing it live.)
10) Extra strength antiperspirant. (Hubby would say I need a new brand)
11) Something to tie back my hair in either pig tails or pony tails.
How do you survive in the heat? Do you have any tips or tricks that make it work? Oh yeah