Pageviews last month

Monday, June 30, 2014

Halfway There 2014





It is the end of June and officially half the year is behind us.  A good time to see how I am doing with my goals for 2014.  .

1) Stretch past my self-imposed limits and boundaries - This means both physically and mentally.  I have been trying to work on this.  I have been trying some new things and I registered for a summer half on September 6th.  I am not a big fan of running in the heat!  I have also faced the  death of my brother and a move.   I went back and joined a gym again so I could go back to strength training.  I think I am stretching myself.

2) Live my priorities - I have actually been doing pretty well with this.  I have been leaving work on time.  I have been altering my schedule and I even work through lunch so I can get to the gym on time.  Now that things are settling down I am blogging more.  Hubby and I have been spending time together and when my family needed me I took a week off to help wit my brother.  I also put my phone up earlier.  Whatever it is I am home and it can wait.

3) Run Everyday that I am able - March and early April this took a nose dive with pneumonia.  Prior to that and after that I have been doing great.  Right now I have been on a running streak since April 16th.  I plan to run through July everyday. 

4) Practice gratitude - I think I have been doing well with this.  To be candid it is easier to be grateful when huge things happen that remind you how lucky you are. Aside from that I try to recognize the small moments that make me truly fortunate.

How are your goals mid-year?

Today I am grateful to be imperfect but striving to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment