Pageviews last month

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

All About Me

This is fun. Runs with Pugs  tagged all of her readers to complete this a-to-z survey and I thought it was a great idea. Feel free to copy and paste these questions to your own blog and join in the old-school good times.
A. Attached or Single?
 Attached. Happily married for almost 15 years and together for 21 (I can't believe it.) Our misspent youth!
B. Best Friend?
 Hubby

C. Cake or pie? Not really a dessert girl but I don't like pie so cake (chocolate though)
D. Day of choice? Saturday 
E. Essential Item?
 Nothing material but my cats are essential  ( okay maybe my running shoes)
F. Favorite color? Pink I just love it.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears.
H. Home town?
 We moved so much I am not sure.  I have lived in Georgia the longest.  So I guess Smyrna, a nice city outside of Atlanta.  I was born in a small town outside of Wilkes Barre Scranton, PA called Pittston.  I don't remember it.  We never really stayed longer that 1-3 years anywhere while I was growing up.
I. Favorite Indulgence? Fried chicken
J. January or July? January I love when it gets darker earlier and the windows fog up when you cook.  It is so cozy. I also love running in the cold.
K. Kids? Nope just 4 legged ones 6 cats.

L. Life isn’t complete without?
 Husband, pets and friends
M. Marriage date? November 7, 1998
N. Number of brothers/sisters?
 One older brother and one younger sister.  Yep Middle child!
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges especially clementines.  I eat hundreds in the winter.
P. Phobias?
 Heights!!!
Q. Quotes? "Whiskey is for drinking water is for fighting." - Mark Twain. “When you know better you do better.” ― Maya Angelou“I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” ― Maya Angelou
R. Reasons to smile?
 I am still here and I still have choices and opportunities.  So many people have so much less than I do.  Let's face it life is funny and sometimes all you can do is laugh along with it.
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag 5 People. Anyone feel free!
U. Unknown fact about me? I was a theatre major and started my profesisonal career in theatre that is where I met my hubby.
V. Vegetable? Love veggies but asparagus is my favorite.
W. Worst habit? Watching meaningless TV
X. Xray or Ultrasound? X-ray
Y. Your favorite food? Bagels.  I run for bagels.  
Z. Zodiac sign? Aires born to be the boss!
Your turn! Blog about your own a-to-z’s or tell me what we have in common!

No comments:

Post a Comment