Friday, January 18, 2013
1) Do you run naked? - Not usually but if I just want to run for fun, yes. Get your mind out of the gutter! It means with or without technology.
2) Music or footfalls - Running by myself I love my tunes love Rock My Run absolutely addicted.
3) Minimal or stability? - I am a no frills minimal girl
4) Running skirt cute or ridiculous? - Cute! If you love it rock it. Wear what is comfy.
5) GPS Watch or Phone App - I run alone a lot so phone App. Love ismooth Run.
6) Treadmill or outside - So for those who could hear me complaining all the way to Alabama about our weather this week, I am an outside runner.
7) Run alone or with a partner - I do both. I think running is good couple time, hubby might disagree and probably spends half our runs thinking "why did I ask her to run?" Careful what you wish for, sweetie. I also enjoy my zen solo morning runs cranking my music watching the stars.
8) Morning, mid day, or evening runner? Totally morning. Sadly I realized this week I need it more than coffee. How did that happen?
9) Favorite Race Distance? - For me 10 K right now. Long enough to enjoy getting lost in the run but not too long.
10) Formal training plan or winging it? - I am regimented in every aspect of my life, except running. With running I let my body dictate and my over active mind takes a backseat. That is liberating.
11) True or False you're only a real runner if you run a marathon? - False. You are real runner when you run.
Complete this sentence.
I could not run without__Body Glide (Oh and my supportive Hubby)_____________________
Have fun and keep running. Sun is back in the ATL. Loved my morning run today felt like myself again. Looking forward to a three day weekend with my husband and some nice running!